Please contact one of the Parish priests or deacons at (330) 688-6411 at least 10 months before the date of your proposed wedding to schedule your ceremony and arrange for the required pre-marriage preparation.
Marriage Preparation Resources
Marriage Preparation Checklist
Wedding Mass or Service Planning Guide
Saying I Do: What Happens at a Catholic Wedding
Natural Family Planning Resources
NFP DVD discussion questions for the couple...
Before you watch the DVD...
1) What is your current understanding of the Church's teaching regarding artificial contraception?
2) What is your current understanding of Natural Family Planning?
After you watch the DVD...
1) What surprised you most about Natural Family Planning?
2) What did you like about NFP?
3) What are your concerns about NFP?
4) Did this video change your impression of the Church's teaching concerning contraception? Why or why not?
5) Are you interested in learning more about NFP? (see below)
Life Matters: Contraceptive and Women's Well-Being
NFP Website from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Married Love and the Gift of Life
Holy Family (Stow) Contacts
Leo & Toni Doty
Steve & Julie Mosholder