Knights of Columbus 2023 Charity Raffle
This Charity Raffle has been in existence for well over half a century. Purchasing a $5 ticket gives you an opportunity to support Knights of Columbus charities while giving yourself the chance to win one of 25 prizes shown below totaling over $108,000 in value:
- 1st Prize -- $49,680 (payable $414 per month for 10 years)
- 2nd Prize -- $18,780 (payable $313 per month for 5 years)
- 3rd Prize -- $12,720 (payable $212 per month for 5 years)
- 4th Prize -- $4,000
- 5th Prize -- $3,000
- 6th – 9th Prizes -- $1,500
- 10th – 13th Prizes -- $1,250
- 14th – 17th Prizes -- $1,000
- 18th – 21st Prizes -- $750
- 22nd – 25th Prizes -- $500
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TICKETS:
- Contact any Knight you may know who will be happy to provide you with tickets, or
- You can pick them up at Council Fish Fries February 24th- March 31st at Holy Family, or
- Send an email to [email protected] or call (or text) at 440-759-2378 and leave a message. Provide your name, address and the number of tickets you want and they will be mailed to you along with instructions for how to return them.
- 100% of the profits from these sales is used for our council’s charitable donations.
- Unsold tickets do NOT have to be returned.
- Pay for the tickets with a check made out to: “Knights of Columbus”
- You can request additional tickets at any time up to the turn-in deadline
- Even family and/or friends living out-of-state are permitted to purchase tickets. Feel free to purchase tickets for them or have them email me and I’ll send them tickets through the mail.
- Your completed ticket stubs and payment must reach me by Sunday, May 7th.
- You do not have to be present for the drawing which takes place on Saturday, May 21
Thank you! Bob Eikenburg, Trustee & Ticket Chairperson, Fr. Maruskin Council
Back to Top Share this page on